National Board of Examinations
Dated: 28th January 2013
RANK LETTER FOR DNB PDCET CENTRALIZED COUNSELING – JANUARY 2013 ADMISSION SESSION
Attention: Applicant candidates for DNB PDCET December 2012
1. Result cum Merit list of applicant candidates for DNB Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) conducted by NBE on 7th December 2012 has been declared on 11th January 2013.
2. The schedule of Centralized Merit Based Counseling for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses for January 2013 admission session has also been notified on NBE website.
3. Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB PDCET (December 2012) and Handbook for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling - January 2013 admission session.
4. Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents. Candidates can download their rank letters for participation in the Counseling from the link given below:-
Click here to download the Rank Letter - DNB PDCET Centralized Counseling
January 2013 admission session
5. List of Prescribed Documents: Candidates have to bring the following documents IN ORIGINAL. In addition, candidates are also required to bring certified photocopies of the documents mentioned at S.No. (iii) to (X). Certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of documents verification:
i. Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
ii. DNB PDCET Result Certificate (December 2012) downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
iii. MBBS Degree certificate
iv. Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification Pass certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate* of qualifying examination.
v. Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
vi. Proof of Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
vii. Proof of declaration of result of Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification on or before 31st of December 2012.
viii. Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
ix. SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
Caste certificate must be issued by competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
x. Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the Post Graduate Diploma Medical qualification was pursued.
xi. Any other relevant certificate or document.
* Provisional certificate of Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification in the year 2012.
If the candidate has passed Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification before 2012 and the Post Graduate Diploma Pass certificate has not been issued to him/her so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence to this effect in form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board is to be furnished at the time of counseling.
If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate / Relieving letter’ issued by competent authority of concerned University /Employer before the cut off date prescribed to join the DNB course in case he/she decides to opt for a confirmed seat. The seat allotment letter to such candidates will be issued only after a copy of ‘No Objection Certificate/relieving letter’ is submitted to NBE.
6. Candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in the counseling at scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter.
7. For Any further clarification/assistance related to DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – January 2013 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com