Result of DNB/DrNB Final Theory Exam, December 2022 session has been declared in the specialty of Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Interventional Radiology, Otorhinolaryngology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Family Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neuro Surgery (Direct 6 Years Course) - Part I, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, Radio Diagnosis, Respiratory Medicine, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Paediatric Surgery (Direct 6 Years Course Part I), Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Direct 6 Years Course Part I),Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery (Direct 6 Years Course Part I), Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Haematology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Community Medicine, Microbiology,Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Urology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Hospital Administration, Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Medical Gastroenterology, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Gynaecology Oncology, Neuro-Anesthesiology, Physiology and Forensic Medicine
National Board of Examinations
Dated: 18th July 2013
VACANT SEATS OF DNB BROAD SPECIALTY INCLUDING DIRECT SIX YEAR COURSES - JAN 2013 ADMISSION SESSION - REGARDING
Attention: All NBE Accredited Hospitals/Institutes/Medical Colleges
1. The second round of Centralized Merit Based Counseling for admission to DNB broad specialty courses including direct six year courses for January 2013 admission session has been scheduled from 1st August 2013 to 7th August 2013.
2. Based on the information received from participating institutions/hospitals, an indicative list of DNB Broad specialty including direct six year seats available for second round of counseling for January 2013 admission session has been compiled and is available on NBE website.
3. Participating NBE accredited hospitals/institutions are requested to review the same for updates, if any. Any vacancy of DNB (Post MBBS) seats for Jan 2013 admission session which has not been included in the aforesaid matrix may be intimated to NBE latest by 25th July 2013 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The final seat matrix shall be made available prior to commencement of the counseling.
5. Accredited hospitals/institutions which do not participate in the aforesaid counseling may kindly note that they shall not be allowed to enroll candidates against the seats at their own level. Further, their accreditation may be withdrawn with immediate effect.
ABOUT US |
CONTACT US |