National Board of Examinations
Dated: 12th February 2013
DNB CET-SS 2013 Admission Session – Schedule For 2nd Round of Counseling
Kind Attention: Applicant candidates for DNB CET-SS December 2012
· The first round of DNB CET SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling for Admission to DNB Super Specialties Courses (2013 Admission Session) has been completed on 08-02-2013.
· The second round of DNB CET-SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE on 28th February & 1st March 2013 at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
· Only those candidates who were present at the time of 1st round of DNB CET – SS counseling and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and hand book for DNB Centralized Merit Based Counseling for DNB CET SS.
· There is no additional fee for participation in Second Round of Counseling.
Click here for the schedule of DNB CET – SS – 2nd Round of Counseling
2013 admission session
· Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original. No rank letter shall be required for second round of Counseling.
List of Prescribed Documents: Candidates have to bring the following documents IN ORIGINAL. In addition, candidates are also required to bring certified photocopies of the documents mentioned at S.No. (ii) to (ix). Certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of documents verification:
i. DNB CET-SS Result Certificate (December 2012) downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
ii. MBBS Degree certificate.
iii. Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
iv. DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate* of qualifying examination.
v. Proof of MD/MS Qualification being recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
vi. Proof of declaration of result of qualifying Post Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 31st of December 2012.
vii. Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
viii. Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
ix. Any other relevant certificate or document.
* Provisional Pass certificate of DNB/MD/MS Qualification is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the DNB/MD/MS Qualification in the year 2011 & 2012.
If the candidate has passed DNB/MD/MS Qualification before 2011 and the DNB/MD/MS degree certificate has not been issued to him/her so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence to this effect in form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board is to be furnished at the time of counseling.
If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate / Relieving letter’ issued by competent authority of concerned University /Employer before the cut off date prescribed to join the DNB course in case he/she decides to opt for a confirmed seat. The seat allotment letter to such candidates will be issued only after a copy of “No Objection Certificate/relieving letter” is submitted to NBE.
· For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB CET-SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling – 2013 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com