National Board of Examinations
Dated: 22nd January 2013
RANK LETTER FOR DNB CET-SS CENTRALIZED COUNSELING – 2013 ADMISSION SESSION
Attention: Applicant candidates for DNB CET-SS December 2012
1. Result cum Merit list of applicant candidates for DNB Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialty conducted by NBE on 7th December 2012 has been declared on 10th January 2013.
2. The schedule of Centralized Merit Based Counseling for admission to DNB Super Specialties courses (2013 Admission Session) has also been notified on NBE website.
3. Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB CET-SS (December 2012) and Handbook for DNB Centralized Merit Based Counseling – Super Specialty - 2013 admission session.
4. Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents. Candidates can download their rank letters for participation in the Counseling from the link given below:-
Click here to download the Rank Letter - DNB CET-SS Centralized Counseling
2013 admission session
5. List of Prescribed Documents: Candidates have to bring the following documents IN ORIGINAL. In addition, candidates are also required to bring certified photocopies of the documents mentioned at S.No. (iii) to (X). Certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of documents verification:
i. Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
ii. DNB CET-SS Result Certificate (December 2012) downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
iii. MBBS Degree certificate.
iv. Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
v. DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate* of qualifying examination.
vi. Proof of MD/MS Qualification being recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
vii. Proof of declaration of result of qualifying Post Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 31st of December 2012.
viii. Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
ix. Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
x. Any other relevant certificate or document.
* Provisional Pass certificate of DNB/MD/MS Qualification is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the DNB/MD/MS Qualification in the year 2011 & 2012.
If the candidate has passed DNB/MD/MS Qualification before 2011 and the DNB/MD/MS degree certificate has not been issued to him/her so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence to this effect in form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board is to be furnished at the time of counseling.
If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate / Relieving letter’ issued by competent authority of concerned University /Employer before the cut off date prescribed to join the DNB course in case he/she decides to opt for a confirmed seat. The seat allotment letter to such candidates will be issued only after a copy of “No Objection Certificate/relieving letter” is submitted to NBE.
6. Candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in the counseling at scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter.
7. For Any further clarification/assistance related to DNB CET-SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling - 2013 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org