National Board of Examinations
Admit cards for dnb cet august 2012 have been sent by speed post, admit card can also be downloaded from nbe website at following link.
1) ERA BUSINESS SCHOOL, Plot no. HAF-1,Opp.Shivalika Apartment, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi
2) G H Raisoni MBA Campus, Near CRPF Gate No.3, Isasani Village, Madhav Nagari, Hingna Road, Digdoh, Nagpur, Maharashtra
3) G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Plot No. 2, Knowledge Park III, District GB Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttra Pradesh.
4) Indo Global College Of Engineering, Village- Abhipur, District Mohali, (18KM from PGI Chandigarh), Chandigarh
5) Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, LDRP Campus, Besides ITI, Near KH 5 Circle, Sector 15, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
6) Muslim Association College Of Engineering, Venjarammoodu, Trivandrum, Kerala.
7) Prometric Testing Private Limited, 8-2-120/114/A, Plot no. 96, Behind ING Vysya Bank, Near Annapurna Studio, Road No.2, Banjarahills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
8) Reva Institute of Technology and Management, # 226 , 227 , Kottigenahalli , Jala Hubli , Baglur Cross , Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka.
9) Saveetha Engineering College, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Sriperumbudur, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
10) Singhad Institute of Management, Sinhgad Institute Of Management Building-2 S. No.-44/1, Vadgaon Budruk, Off. Sinhgad Road, Pune, Maharashtra.
11) Swami Vivekananda Institute Of Management and Computer Science, Karbala More Sonarpur Station Rd P.O.- Narendrapur, Kolkatta, West Bengal.
12) Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Engineering & Technology, Medbowli, Meerpet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
13) Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex, Kandivli (E), West to Western Express Highway, 90 Feet Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
14) Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Sector 9, Dwarka Institutional Area, Adjacent To Metro Pillar No 1160, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Kindly note that location map for the examination/test centre is available at nbe website, click here to download location guidemap.
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the location map and familiarise themselves with the venue of examination centre to avoid any inconvenience.